Friday, July 15, 2011

Hacked in Ohio

I learned a very valuable lesson. Beware of using wifi in unsecured areas. Some of the campgrounds offer free wifi and I of course was all over that. Somewhere at an Ohio campsite I was hacked. I have changed passwords, etc. now.

Other things I have learned on this trip: Coffee and alcohol are essential, do not leave food outside at night, I am a better fire builder than my husband, always have quarters on hand, my husband is an excellent camper backer, folding clothes is pointless, why take a shower everyday......
I had my first Skyline Chili in Cincy.


We made it to a few friend's places while in Cincinnati.

Old friend from Cincy.

Somewhere off  I-75 in Tennessee we planned a pit stop to see friends while we were headed South to Atlanta and they were headed North back to Cincinnati.

Jeff, you've been replaced.

We finally made it to my brother-in-law's house in Atlanta. Barclay now has lots of attention from the girls!





Lots of fun with friends at the pool in Atlanta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunset at Thousand Islands

Sunset at Thousand Islands
Wellesley Island, NY