Saturday, July 23, 2011

You call this camping?

I wish I had time to photograph all the funny things we saw at campsites. There were times I thought someone would get suspicious so I refrained. The campgrounds made for great people watching. Who needed TV when you had this. RVers are so serious about their rigs and set ups. Tent campers are more our style I am convinced. But who could have done that for 2 months?





Solution to the heat wave?


Who needs this much wood in July?






Convenient shopping for groceries. I loved rolling the cart right up to the door.


1 comment:

  1. What an easy way to unpack groceries directly into your kitchen. I am surprised they bothered to give you all bags!

    ReplyDelete

Sunset at Thousand Islands

Sunset at Thousand Islands
Wellesley Island, NY